This policy applies to EP Academy, and outlines our obligations and practices in the handling of the Personal Data we collect and hold about our customers, prospects, vendors, suppliers, partners, and all others who come into contact with us and our related companies, across all touch points of our business operations, including those seeking employment with us
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers, suppliers etc. for purposes relating to the products and services we offer or require, or in assessing your suitability for employment with us. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to your enquiries regarding training courses, and any other services we offer
- Receiving feedback
- Processing requests, orders and administering accounts
- Providing customer support including account servicing (course confirmation, reminders, postponements, cancellations etc)
- Communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
- Offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from, including products and services offered by our selected partners
- Course & product updates and upgrades
- Research and surveys
We may for these purposes, contact you via mail (including electronic mail), telephone, SMS or other communication (text or image) applications for mobile devices, and facsimile.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Where possible, we will collect your Personal Data directly from you and secure the relevant consent from you. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when you visit us in our Training Centres, Registration Counters etc, give us a written order or ask us to provide a product or service over the telephone or internet.
From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic-mail, telephone (call, WhatsApp or SMS-Text), to inform about our products and services, or about special offers and promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing material (by contacting us at the details below) and we will remove your details from our direct marketing database.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to external organisations outside EP Academy and its associated/affiliated businesses for the purposes of allowing them to directly market their products and services unless expressly authorised by you.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales and marketing information via a specific mode or all modes of communications (e.g., mail, email, telephone calls, WhatsApp-Text or SMS-Text, etc), please notify us in writing to our contact details below. We may require up to 4 weeks, upon receipt of your request, for the change to take effect.
Security of Personal Data is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Some of the ways we protect Personal Data include:
- External and internal premises security;
- Restricting access to Personal Data only to staff who need it to perform their day to day functions;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access or damage to electronically stored information, such as requiring identifiers and passwords, firewalls and anti-virus software; and
- Maintaining physical security over paper records.
We will retain your Personal Data for a reasonable period for the purposes, or as required by law.
COOKIES: PRIVACY AND OUR WEBSITES
When visiting our sites, you will not be required to provide us with any Personal Data unless you request information about our product or service, or respond to a contest or promotion, or provide a feedback. In which case, we will ask you to provide contact details along with other information required to respond to your request or allow you to enter the contest or promotion.
The Personal Data and information provided may also be retained for product planning purposes, and we may use your Personal Data to contact you for direct marketing purposes where your consent was given.
RIGHT TO AMEND OUR ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT